Friday, February 20, 2009

Beauty Of Springtime

Wintertime blues, cabin fever, or just getting ansy for warmer weather. I guess that describes me. I love Spring when it seems everything explodes into dazzling colors and the beauty of Spring is with us again. Wont be long......I promise.

Beauty Of Springtime

Spring is just around the corner
Soon old man Winter has to go
Then we will see Earth's beauty
As flowers will once again grow

Springtime seems to be special
As Earth transforms its mantle
From the barren looks of winter
To looks of Spring that is artful

A season that refreshes Earth
When everything comes alive
Green leaves don all the trees
Fertilized lawns will then thrive

To see and smell new flowers
Gives meaning to this season
I guess God loves Springtime
Surely that must be the reason

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment