Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Loving Mother

I think all boys (men) have a special feeling for their mother. My mother was no exception. She has been gone now nearly 20 years, but the thoughts of her will never leave me until I see her again in Heaven.
Acie

My Loving Mother

I know when I enter God's kingdom
That again I will see my sweet mother
To walk on the Golden Shore with her
Will give to me a feeling like no other

On Earth she was a determined lady
Raising four children as best she could
With little help from a roaming husband
Everything she could do for us she would

I know God smiles upon her in Heaven
This mother like God wanted her to be
Always worrying about her little children
Two girls and two boys, youngest was me

I can still hear the words she told me
She said come to Him before it's too late
Now I know what she was talking about
I will meet her up there at Heaven's gate

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment