Saturday, February 7, 2009

His Greatest Promise

It is a lovely Saturday morning with temps to be near 60 today. Looks like the ice and snow are going to leave us and not too soon for me. I have a new poem to post this morning. I hope you like it.
Acie

His Greatest Promise

I know our home will be up in Heaven
This is a place He has prepared for us
It is with the upmost beauty He made it
There we will see our wonderful Jesus

There we will find our friends waiting
Brought up from the Earth down below
Never again to face woes and troubles
We know because the Bible tells us so

It's a breathtaking view we will see there
With Mansions made of Ivory and Gold
God has told us we can be there forever
This is the greatest promise He ever told

If we will believe and trust in our Savior
His Heaven will be a home for you and me
If you follow on a path that He shows you
He will give you Heaven for all of eternity

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment