Monday, February 2, 2009

Acie's Poems

I am a young 77 and love to write poetry. I wrote my first poem in 1998 and since that time have written more than 2000 poems. I belong to a writers group called the Phoenix Writers in Porsmouth, Ohio. I have my poems on the web site www.angelfire.com/oh/Acie
I have poems about 9/11 posted there called the Saddest Day I also have several poems named Sweet Mary. Most of the latter poems on my web site are religious poems. I do hope you enjoy reading them. Thank you for allowing me to share them with you.
I thank God for giving me this gift.
I will be posting new poems on this site. Below is one of the newest.

If You Believe

If this morning you should meet Him
Would you know what words to say
Did you read His words in the Bible
Would this be your very special day

For you know He is the great creator
Everything was made by His hands
He made the mountain and the seas
He created both lush and arid lands

When you see Him smiling sweetly
Will a smile come to your face too
Can you tell Him that you love Him
You surely must know He loves you

Would you tell friends you met Him
That He has built this place for you
In a far away land that is wonderful
Believe and He will let you come too

copyright © 2009 By Acie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your newest venture. You look handsome in the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete