Sunday, February 15, 2009

So Special

It is a lovely Sunday afternoon here in Southern Ohio. It seemed like a good time to reflect on the feelings that God gives to us. I hope you might get some of the feelings I felt while writting this poem.
May God bless you.
Acie

So Special

As the days keep right on moving along
Precious thoughts of Jesus fill my head
Comfort and peace He brings to my mind
Happiness replaces what once was dread

I sing praises to His Holy name every day
His love for us is great and grows each day
He died on that old rugged cross for us all
Study the Bible for it will show you His way

Seek and find the voice of our great Savior
Listen and obey everything He has to say
Feel the Holy spirit that He gives unto you
Know that you will walk with Him one day

When the gates open up there in Heaven
I want to be there to see the land eternal
What happiness and joy we will see there
God has made this place for us so special

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment