Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Wonderful Church

It is not too often today that you find a church where all the members pull together. I am happy to say the church my wife and I belong to is this kind of a church. I don't think I have ever seen a more friendly group anywhere.
Acie

Our Wonderful Church

Friends we are and we will always be
Feelings of admiration for each other
Everyone over at the church we go to
Is known as our sister or our brother

So nice are all of the members there
Greeting you with a big broad smile
Shaking your hand with their greeting
When we are walking down the aisle

I know God smiles on our small church
So many things we know we must do
Anytime this church needs some help
Our members will see it come through

We are proud of this wonderful church
I love to hear the preaching of Kenny
Shawnee Hills Baptist Church is great
This is a church that's admired by many

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment