Friday, February 27, 2009

When That Roll Is Called

In the quiet of a rainy morning isn't it great to sit and think of what awaits us up in Heaven?
God Bless
Acie

When That Roll is Called

When that roll is called up in Heaven
I know I will meet then all once again
Smiles will light up that wonderful day
My life in that Eternal City shall begin

Love will fill our hearts to overflowing
I'll see sweet Jesus and bow at his feet
Believing and trusting in our dear Savior
Will make my trip to Heaven complete

Beautiful angels will strum their harps
As that great choir sings their songs
Everything will be more than perfect
For everyone here in Heaven, belongs

Peace and comfort will follow us all
Every day of our Eternal Life up there
Under the guidance of our dear Lord
There will never be a worry or a care

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment