Thursday, February 12, 2009

God Is Everything

We have had some high winds the past couple of days. Many people lost their power. We are lucky we have a natural gas generator that keeps our power on. Last night it flickered a couple of time but never went off.
Thank our wonderful God no injuries happened as far as I know. Just material damage.
I just finished a new poem. I hope it has some meaning to you.
Acie

God Is Everything

I often sit and think of the days gone bye
I also wonder what the future might bring
Each day I strive to do the very best I can
One thing I know is that God is everything

Through the years something was lacking
I had often wondered just what it might be
Then one day He came into my bland life
His love and compassion had entered me

He has walked and has talked to me daily
He tells me of that glorious land in the sky
Where we will all gather on that bright day
His only Son died for us now I know why

Today I thank Him for this beautiful feeling
Knowing He entered my heart with His love
Bringing to me comfort and ease of my mind
Sent to me from God's Kingdom high above

copyright © 2009 By Acie

1 comment: