Monday, April 6, 2009

Resurection Flower

I am not sure of what the real name of this flower is, but I have heard it called the Resurection Flower. In Early Spring it grows up in a clump of green blades like a lily would have. Then after a while the plant starts to die. I then mow it with my mower. Then one day they pop back through the ground with a white stem and a beautiful light Pink flower. If anyone know its name please ley me know.
God bless
Acie

Resurection Flower

With a touch of wind this Spring day
Rain is coming to wet the dry ground
Soon all plant life will again be alive
After a winter of being Earth bound

God gives us beauty in Springtime
All colors of the spectrum we do see
From Red to faded Violet in bloom
Are flowers enticing the honey bee

From the necter deep in the flower
A bee will carry back into the hive
I know that God know how and why
That we will soon see honey arrive

One of the mysteries of Springtime
Is the beautiful Resurection Flower
Growing up as narrow Green blades
Dies, then arises in its Pink power

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment