Thursday, April 9, 2009

Perfect In Every Way

A beautiful day here in Southern Ohio today. With Easter coming Sunday, wash the kids ears and load up the car and attend Easter services at your church.

Perfect In Every Way

I can hear those Golden Bells ringing
As that band of Angels keeps singing
Singing songs of hallelujah to our King
To my heart I feel the love He is bringing

To be with Him up in His Heavenly Home
Brings my emotions up to a fever pitch
I pray for forgiveness for my Earthly sins
Hoping He saves me, I am such a wretch

Days on Earth I look up to the sky to see
Only a few scattered clouds in a big Blue sky
Knowing that Heaven is up there somewhere
I can't see it and sometimes I wonder why

When God is ready for me to see His world
Angels, He will send to show me on that day
From this sinful world in which I now live
To a world that is so perfect in every way

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment