Saturday, April 4, 2009

God's Beautiful Springtime

It is such a beautiful Sat. morning here in Southern Ohio. The Sun is bright and the birds are singing. Grass has been mowed for the week and it is looking good. I thank God for this wonderful day.
God bless
Acie


God's Beautiful Springtime

All the hills are alive with God's wonder
Beautiful are Spring flowers that we see
God alone knows all the secrets of growing
From a blade of grass up to a tall Oak tree

Spotted are the hillsides with rare beauty
Dogwood and Redbud steal the scene away
Colorful Tulips are in bloom in the gardens
As the Sun is making it a most perfect day

Spring must be God's favorite season I think
This time when He resurrects life once again
Up from the sleep of a cold static Wintertime
Then they are to be revived by a warm April rain

How much more perfect could He make Spring
I see no imperfections in anything He has made
I am sure that there is more beauty in Heaven
This I will see after in the cold ground I am laid

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment