Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Walk In the Garden

As I sit at my computer this morning I daydream what we will see in a few weeks. What a beautiful time of the year. God loves you.
Acie


I Walk In The Garden

This morning I walk in the garden alone
Glistening clear dew I see on the flowers
They bloom so magnificently in all colors
In this tranquil setting I could sit for hours

Beautiful Roses remind me of our Lord
Love that I have for both shall never dim
Brilliant Reds are the ones that stand out
All of them to me are like a perfect gem

Aroma of a the Lilac fills the morning air
Two birds are busy building their nest
A gentle breeze rustles leaves in a Maple
This is my vision of Springtime at it's best

We should never forget to thank our Lord
For all the beauty He made for you and me
For without all the colors I see here today
What a dreary looking world this would be

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment