Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Along Heaven's Pathway

Do you love God? You know He loves everyone. If you have love in your heart for Him you know it. May your day be peaceful and full of love for everyone.
God Bless

Along Heaven's Pathway

When the tides of time have passed
On this old Earth no longer will I be
I will walk on the seasides of Heaven
There I will pray with bended knee

My Earthly life will be over and done
My eternal life will then have it's start
I will kneal at the feet of sweet Jesus
Tell Him of the love thats in my heart

Thank Him for everything He has done
Dying on the cross to take our sins away
Tortured and made to carry that cross
Even His garment was stolen that day

It is with all of my love that I can muster
I have for my Great Savior on this day
I can feel His presence within my soul
When I walk along Heaven's pathway

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment