Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Without You


When the last breath is gone from my body
A better home awaits me high up in the sky
There I shall meet the great Creator of us all
Jesus will answer questions and tell me why


Those things we could not know on the Earth
He will explain as we reach that Heavenly site
His love will reach out to each of His believers
But down on Earth we must get all things right


I will pray and ask Him to forgive me all my sin
Knowing through Him I must go to get my reward
Ever being faithful to Him down here on this Earth
On that Heavenly train, believers it will be all aboard


He loves you and He has this Kingdom awaiting you
Don’t try to pretend if with Him you are not true
You would then miss the greatest thing you could do
We can’t think of what Heaven would be without you


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment