Sunday, May 10, 2015

Will You Be Ready


When the last breath is gone from my body
A better home awaits me high up in the sky
There I shall meet the great Creator of us all
Jesus will answer questions and tell me why


Those things we could not know on the Earth
He will explain as we reach that Heavenly site
His love will reach out to each of His believers
But down on Earth we must get all things right


I will pray and ask Him to forgive all of my sin
It was my Savior who died on the cross for me
He took on all my sins as if they were His own
He has done the same for you setting you free


If it is your time to go there, will you be ready
Have you confessed sin and asked forgiveness
Remember God made Heaven as a sanctuary
For those that love and believe in Him, like us


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment