Tuesday, May 19, 2015

God Loves All His Chikdren


In the darkness of night I am never alone
He is always standing there near my side
He shields me from the evil of this world
He is the only one on which I have relied


As I face an uncertain world He is with me
Showing the right path I must tread today
When I am troubled He will ease my mind
He always answers when He hears me pray


He is the rock that I will always depend on
He will right a ship that is in a raging storm
Spectacular deeds we see Him perform daily
To Him would only be something that is norm


Perhaps you have never met the one I talk about
You will find that He is standing along by you too
Talk to Him for He will listen to every word said
God loves all His children and that includes you


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment