Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Our Friend

 
There is an old friend I am longing to see
I met Him when the Roses were in bloom
In a beautiful garden just beyond the river
In Heaven He has prepared for me a room


He loves me without any kind of hesitation
Where my Savior lives I want to be there too
To live with Him throughout our eternal life
Should be of a great concern to me and you


When this Earthly life has passed and is done
His kingdom awaits the spirits of you and me
There to be with our loved ones that we knew
Heaven shall be that grand place for all to be


I know you will love my friend as He loves you
You can see Him in the garden almost any day
There is a small stream flowing in the garden
It is there both you and our friend shall pray


copyright © 2015 By Acie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment