Friday, May 8, 2015

My Great Friend


I have this great friend I want you to meet
His name is Jesus and he can save your soul
He suffered death as the penalty for our sins
Still God had everything under His control


He lives again now up in His Heavenly Home
Ascending there after life on Earth was done
Up there to be reunited with the Holy Father
It was Jesus who was God’s only begotten son


There will come a day I will be there with Him
To live through all of Eternity this friend and me
Where all evil doings will be left down on Earth
We know there in Heaven it will ever be sin free


When your day comes I hope you will be with me
To walk on those streets made of the purest Gold
Knowing we will never again be parted in that life
It’s true because in the Bible that’s the way it’s told


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment