Friday, June 19, 2009

More Or Less

We have had the wettest Spring I can ever remember. I was thinking as I wrote this poem if God didn't make the weather and left it up to us it would sure be a mess.
May God Bless you and yours.
Acie

More Or Less

A cool breeze welcomes the night air
Another hot humid day has passed by
Trees now thrive with full Green foliage
Rain still falls from a clouded Gray sky

No mowing today and the grass is tall
Mold spores lie on a dank wet ground
Crops can't grow because it's too wet
It seems that Sunshine can't be found

If the rain does stop will it be for long
Would the ground become a dry mess
Where plants could no longer survive
Right now we don't need more but less

Man cannot control these rains today
I think I have the idea but I'm not sure
God knew if He allowed us to control it
I might want less while you want more

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment