Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its Our Birthdays

Each year I try to write a poem about our birthdays. Yesterday was mine, the 5th of June, today is my sweet wife's.
May your day be filled with love.
God Bless

It's Our Birthdays

Tho we have spent thirty birthdays together
These years have rapidly passed and gone
It seems as though five years pass as one
It has been a real pleasure as time rolls on

With my birthday the fifth, yours the sixth
We usually celebrate them the same day
Perhaps it will be a dinner at O'Charley's
Or find a new restaurant not too far away

It is with your love that my life is complete
Each day brings happiness into my heart
With all of our faith in our Holy Redeemer
That in our lives God now plays a big part

May our time together on Earth be long
But in Heaven we will live through eternity
Two children of God to be forever together
My sweet wife Janet and I shall always be

copyright © 2009 By Acie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment