Thursday, June 11, 2009

His Tranquil Kingdom

Until the day God calls me to His beautiful Kingdom, I want to be everything He wants me to be. May your days be blessed.
Acie

His Tranquil Kingdom

With heart soft as silk, He will bless you
With hands stronger than iron, He is King
He has a heart that is full of genuine love
His love is for everyone and for everthing

Yes, He is the great Creator of everything
All things that you can see He has made
All of this world and everything that's in it
He made a Sun and then He made shade

He has made a Kingdom that is so serene
Where a mansion there is waiting for you
Peace and quiet fills His tranquil Kingdom
There where the sky is always azure Blue

One day I want to see His great Kingdom
There to have a home throughout eternity
But until that day He calls me there to Him
I try to be the person He wants me to be

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment