Thursday, March 12, 2009

Way I Was Taught

Looks like we will be going back to what March weather should be here in Southern Ohio. It was great while it lasted.

Way I Was Taught

Some days we wonder where He has gone
He should be here when our need is great
Aches and pain can wrack this fragil body
I know He is here by me, ever will He wait

I think back to what His son had endured
I feel so petty with my minor aches and pain
Knowing what He must have gone through
With all of His suffering, to me it is so plain

He was nailed to the cross for all of our sins
His blood will wash those sins from your soul
But remember what you must do to be sin free
Love and obey Him, then He will make you whole

There is a precious God up in the Heavens above
He hears every uttered word, knows every thought
His compelling love is sweet and so overflows me
I know He is the way, this is the way I was taught

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment