Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Give It A Try

What a wonderful few days God has given us. It has been Spring like weather here in Southern Ohio. It seems as if the preview of Spring God has given us is over today with highs only in the 40's
May God bless you. Have a happy day.

Give It A try

When I lay down my burdens
I will walk those Golden stairs
My home will be up with Jesus
There with no worries or cares

It is with Love I will see Jesus
He died to take my sins away
Happiness will overwhelm me
Joy will overflow on that day

My life on Earth will be short
A few live five score or more
What ever life here He gives
Soon leaves us for evermore

Heaven is gained through God
There is no other way to get in
His son died on that old cross
His life has paid for all our sin

If you believe and you obey Him
He has a home for you in the sky
A wonderful mansion awaits you
If you love Him please give it a try

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment