Friday, March 27, 2009

Eternally I Will Reside

After a day of much needed rain everything looks so clean and refreshing. The buds are popping on the trees and soon all of the landscape will be green. This is the time of the year God has all of the plants starting to come alive. My favorite time of the year. May God Bless you and yours.

Eternally I will Reside

When I face my last day on Earth
A seaside mansion is waiting for me
With inlaid platinum, gold and silver
It shall be my home for all eternity

God has made me a great promise
If I am ever trueful, faithful, and kind
Follow and respect all His teachings
A home up in Heaven I will then find

A place filled with love for everyone
For it is ruled by God our great King
He loves everything He has created
This love to my heart He does bring

What a day of rejoicing we will have
When we gather there at God's side
See all the beauty that He has made
This place where eternally I will reside

No comments:

Post a Comment