Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Am Told

It is the start of a beautiful day here in Southern Ohio. Temp is suppose to be 70 today. Isn't Spring the best season as life springs forth? May today be blessed for you.
Acie

I Am Told

Joy of knowing God is so thrilling
He is beside me each day I live
His hand guides my every move
Sweet love to me He does give

On that day I first met our Lord
I was confused and drifting away
From the life I needed to be living
How happy I am for that great day

He told me of that place far away
Where all His believers do reside
Mansions there are White marble
With inlaid Gold and Silver inside

Beautiful are all the parts of Heaven
With streets paved with purest Gold
I shall see this place of wonderment
Whe God calls for me, that I am told

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment