Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Love Letter To God

Tuesday night was the last night brother Charlie Orr was our guest. If you ever have a chance to hear him I know you will be blessed by his words. We at Shawnee Hills Baptist Church thank you so very much for the great sermons you gave us. If you ever get the opportunity to see and hear Charlie Orr it will be worth your while. Welcome back anytime brother Charlie.
It was suggested on Monday night we write a love letter to God, this is my letter.
May God bless you.
Acie

My Love Letter To God

Your love flows into my heart like a river
Each day these feelings grow even more
Knowing you are my dear Lord and Savior
You fill my world with wealth tho I am poor

This wealth is in knowing how I love you
Nothing could ever compare to your love
That day I can put my arms around you
Is the day we meet in that City far above

Your compassion for me is overwhelming
When I first met you I was a wretched sinner
It was then you talked to me about Heaven
You said in me that you had found a winner

May our love never become compromised
I know that demon devil can't keep us apart
Ever day as my mind does hold you so dearly
Your love will flow even deeper inside my heart

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment