Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Morning Service

With the arrival of another Sunday, it is time to go over to the church we attend.Having written this a few minutes before attending the morning services, I must now get ready to attend SHBC, or Shawnee Hills Baptist Church. May your day be blessed.
Acie

Sunday Morning Service

Brightness of a new day beginning
Wakes up the sleepiness within me
Sun shining brightly this morning
Not one cloud in the sky can I see

Arising from the fog of deep sleep
I am up to see another beautiful day
Soon I will be off to attend church
I know God wants it to be this way

Once again see our flock gathered
Hear the preaching of Pastor Ken
As he tells of what the Bible says
It's teachings from away back then

Enjoyment as we hear the choir
Singing in their excellent harmony
Song I like best of all that they sing
I think would be "Abide With Me"

When all of the services are over
Handshakes and smiles you will see
At the door is our Pastor Ken smiling
SHBC that is the one that's for me

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment