Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Will Let You In

So many people in this sinful world are concerned with the material things in life and try to grab everything they can. Have you ever heard of them leaving this world with this loot?
Have a great day and may God Bless you.
Acie

He Will Let You In

When I leave this old sinful world
My home up in Heaven shall I see
There I'll find peace and serenity
It is there God will ever set me free

Free of the bondage of this world
Where so many evils we have seen
Squabbling about the land or money
Using tactics with their heart unclean

Up in Heaven all of that will vanish
Everyone there will be your friend
Smiling faces will be seen every day
Living a life there that never will end

Why would anyone settle for less
When they know God forgives all sin
Ask today for forgiveness to our Lord
With love in His heart He will let you in

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment