Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Shall Abide

After a very wet week, the Sun is shinning brightly this morning. Everything looks so clean and Green this morning. Have a great day. May God bless you and your family.
Acie

I Shall Abide
As I walk along in the mornings dense fog
I have a feeling of Him walking beside me
Anxiously I listen for words He might say
I know only He can set my sinful soul free

I smile as I know He has a place waiting
He has made for us high up into the sky
His is an eternal Kingdom there waiting
There we will never wonder how or why

It is written on the pages of the Bible
Of how Jesus died on that old cross
He took all our sins that terrible day
Saving us for from a Heavenly loss

As the fog slowly drifts up to the skies
I no long feel His presence by my side
After instilling the Holy Spirit within me
He knows to all His words I shall abide

copyright © 2009 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment