Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You'll Never Fool God

 
We all will be judged by our Heavenly father
He leaves our choices all up to us to decide
We can follow His teachings and be saved
Or ignore Him and become the devils bride

Heaven is a place of so much rare beauty
Hell is a place that is vulgar and is very hot
I know I want to spend eternity with Jesus
But to spend time in hell I certainly do not


There is a time coming when this life is over
All of your sins committed shall be forgiven
Ask God to forgive and you if believe in Him
There’s a home waiting for you up in Heaven


My friend I leave that choice entirely to you
Join me in being worthy of living with Jesus
Or live a life of corruption and with deceit
You’ll never fool God and be held blameless


copyright © 2015 By Acie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment