Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Under His Holy Reign


What suffering and pain my Savior went through
To save a wretched soul such as I was at one time
Today I understand that He is my Holy Redeemer
He has helped me on every obstacle I must climb


With nail scarred hands He has suffered for me
Hanging on a tree they made into a heavy cross
Soldiers laughed and gambled for his garments
Some wept because they knew of the great loss


He did this to take our sins as if they were His own
He died because the penalty for sin is one must die
He showed love Jesus Christ has for all of His people
Some who saw Him die broke down and they did cry


He is the only hope us sinners have for an eternal life
It is through Him the pathway to His kingdom we gain
Knowing only happiness there with our Lord and Savior
Seeing only peace and tranquility under His Holy reign


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment