Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Am Never Alone


Every day I know He is walking beside me
There is no fear because I am never alone
He talks to me and His words will guide me
He is the greatest friend I have ever known


Yesterdays fears will no longer be with me
Safety He will provide me each and every day
He tells me of a wonderful place called Heaven
I believe what He tells me and I shall daily pray


He tells of a cross where He suffered and died
He did this so I could have eternal life with Him
If he had not taken our sins if they were His own
Our life after we died on Earth would be very dim


I thank Him for what He did and what He will do
I praise Him for being who He is and for His love
I know when He is ready for me to ascend to Him
My life on Earth is over and I will meet Him above


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment