Wednesday, September 10, 2014

He Changed My Life


As the last breath of life passes from my body
Then I know that my soul will be Heaven bound
For my love of Jesus Christ has erased all my sins
Thank God it was our great Savior that I found


What a warm feeling I have deep in my heart
Knowing He will give me safe passage home
There to see the love ones that I had known
Heaven to spend an eternity never to roam


After a life of what I thought was having fun
I realized only true happiness is knowing God
It was then my life turned, I became a believer
Knowing to Heaven I shall ascend from the sod


My life has changed, I have found contentment
I know these aches and pains are from my age
God is not punishing me for past transgressions
He will write a well done in my books final page


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment