Tuesday, September 16, 2014

As I look Back


I still recall those happy days of childhood
When days were slow and time stood still
It seemed as though I would be ten forever
Not realizing I had a lifetime that I must fill


From those young years, my teens followed
Still time went slowly as I was looking ahead
Always there was something I had to wait for
It seemed as if with time I would only tread


Today I can look back to those youthful years
Then I realize how fast this life has sped on by
At eighty three I wonder what will come next
What greater things I still might be able to try


Yes you might say my life has been a full plate
From the spectrum of youth to my now old age
What good I accomplished through these years
I will leave up to our Father in Heaven to gauge


copyright © 2014 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment