Monday, August 4, 2014

A Beautiful Valley


As I walk in this beautiful valley this morning
I can feel the cool breeze blowing on my face
I marvel at the  lovely scene that my eyes see
As I stroll along at a slow and a leisurely pace


Wild flowers are seen in their glorious beauty
So many colors to treat our wondering eyes
I realize that our Great Master put them here
All of the beauty we see here is not a surprise


High on yonder mountains are the snow caps
Half way down the mountains we see the trees
Tall Pines that reach out as if to touch Heaven
God has made this place for our eyes to please


While walking along I see two quail take to wing
Somewhere in the tall grass their babies are hid
May this land be enjoyed by many generations
To destroy any of it I hope our God would forbid


copyright © 2014 By Acie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment