Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knowing His Love

There will come that day when He calls me
Up to that land we called the sweet forever
There I will meet those I studied in His Bible
For my sinful life on this old Earth I did sever

Believe was one of His words I can remember
On those days I walked that path with my Lord
Be wary of that demon devil, He said to me
Because his sinful life you can never afford

He has endowed me with a feeling of comfort
Knowing He will keep me safe from all harm
His words sooth me when I feel trouble about
With Him I shall never be brought to alarm

So much happiness will come to me that day
When from this old sinful world I shall depart
There to live that eternal life with my Savior
Knowing His love has ever been in my heart

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment