Monday, February 27, 2012

God'a Valley

Lord show me the serene beauty of that valley
Let me see where all lovely flowers there grows
Tell me where I can find the multi colors blooms
I want to see those dew drops on a Yellow rose

God I know how perfect is the valley you created
No flaws on any of your creations can we ever find
It's prefection made only by your skilled hands
No other could duplicate it for it's one of a kind

I know that valley is up there in your Kingdom
On it's floor I know I will tread some bright day
There to spend precious time with you my Lord
Where together you Sweet Jesus and I will pray

A wonder You created while nailed to that cross
Taking our sins as if they were Your very own
All You ask us is that we believe in Your words
We will see beauty that has never been shown

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment