Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quiet Time


When the day turns to night and things are quiet 
I think about the promise God has given to us all
It is written that we can have a soul that is eternal
Knowing that He is the only God, we await His call


We were all born with that sin nature of the flesh
Jesus died taking our sins as if they were His own
He has made this great place that we call Heaven
It will show us beauty that we have never known


It is in these quiet times I enjoy talking to our Savior
He tells me of a life after death of the flesh He will give
Where all of His children who believe in His teachings
In that great eternal Kingdom with God they shall live


I can feel the joy as I think what He means to us all
Sending His only begotten son here to die for our sin
Then opening the gates to that beautiful city He made
Showing us all true worshipers would be welcomed in


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment