Monday, July 27, 2015

My Friend, My Savior

 
Soon I will walk through the valley of death
I will meet my loving Savior on the other side
He will welcome me home with open arms
It is in a home He made for me I shall abide


He will provide me this home for all eternity
No rent but it shall be faith in Him I will pay
In His perfect kingdom there will be no pain
No dark clouds will ever hide His sunlit day


It is with love He will welcome me up there
He has taken my sins as if they were his own
Then died for my sins on that wooden cross
Showing us the greatest love we have known


I know I will be with Him through time eternal
For time in Heaven will never come to an end
I will praise Him for what He has done for me
Knowing that I could never find a better friend


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment