Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Only Answer


There is a land where there is no parting
It’s a land in where we shall live forever
It has streets of Gold and Marble portals
It’s a land where all believers will gather


So beautiful God has made us this place
Where we can spend eternity with Him
Darkness will never settle on God’s land
Sun will always be bright and never dim


We will see marvels never thought on Earth
He has made for our comfort and protection
God has made this place for all His believers
Everything He makes is done with perfection


I dream of the day when I shall meet with Him
Fall down on my knees and say a thankful prayer
Praise His Holy name and give Him my love forever
For I know my God has always been my only answer


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment