Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beautiful Land Of God



Although my life on this Earth is not quite over
I think of what my days up in Heaven shall be
Gathering around God’s great throne in Glory
Hearing His blessings as my crown He gives me



What a wonderful time we will have up there
Hearing angels as they sing in perfect harmony
Walking on those streets paved with pure Gold
Sanctuary of peace and comfort for you and me



There I will be reunited with my precious family
See all the many friends I knew down on Earth
We will be thankful that we knew God back then
Because only God could give us this second birth



Although I don’t know what time He will call me
It is something that only our God could ever know
Whenever He sends for me I know I will be ready
On up to that beautiful land of God I shall then go



copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment