Wednesday, January 8, 2014

With That First Look

For those of you who have lost your sweet mother I dedicate this poem

 
I want to walk in Heaven with mother
It will be such a grand hallelujah day
I know she is up there waiting for me
I remember that day she went away


Tears well in my eyes from the joy
As I think of the sweet time it will be
When our family gathers at His throne
There will be Glory for our eyes to see


As sweet as mother was here on Earth
In Heaven she will shine like a bright star
I can still remember how she sang to me
I know she will sing in that Heavenly Choir


I feel good in knowing again I shall see her
When my number is written in God’s book
There we shall live throughout all Eternity
Happiness will be mine with that first look

 
 copyright © 2014 By Acie  

No comments:

Post a Comment