Saturday, January 25, 2014

He Will Answer

Visions of my childhood I see today
As the snowflakes are falling down
When I enjoyed playing in the snow
Times we would act like a silly clown

Then I could be in the cold for hours
Sliding down the hill on my little sled
A fire was burning down at the bottom
Sparks would fly from embers of Red


Today, things are now much different
These old bones are never warm now
Circulation keeps these feet cold as ice
Still I wish I could go play out somehow


But I guess I will watch those snowflakes
Sit here inside and dream about the past
Sometimes us older folks sit and wonder
Why our youth couldn’t much longer last


We have a way for that come true for us
There is a place where youth is forever
Up in God’s Heaven if we believe in Him
Ask in prayer, He will give you the answer

 copyright © 2014 By Acie


No comments:

Post a Comment