Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Mowing Hymns

I think of these hymns as I mow the lawn at church.


I mow God's lawn and I can hear songs
Lovely hymns flowing through my mind
Hearing What A Friend We Have In Jesus
Let's me know He is ever gentle and kind

Rock Of Ages tells me His is solid ground
Amazing Grace shows much of His power
Leaning On The Everlasting Arms is comfort
How Great Thou Art is like a fresh shower

Church In The Wildwood heard in childhood
Gives me memories of that can bring a tear
Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb I remember
Where Could I Go But To The Lord was so dear

I can feel great happiness as I am mowing
God is riding with me on this old John Deere
He walks with me now as I am on this Earth
He knows I will sing a Hymn to Him up there

copyright © 2012 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment