Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Have Been blind



As I walk with my Lord on that narrow path
I have a feeling that thrills me unto my soul
My heart is light as I heed His sound advice
His words are true and they made me whole

I feel as if I am floating, my feet off that path
Still I can see Him as He walks along with me
Devotion to our Lord is without compromise
For one day up in Heaven with Him I will be

He tells me of all His love and compassion
For everyone here on Earth, not just a few
Believe in Him and you shall find that home
He has built there in Heaven for me and you

Take a walk with our Savior and talk each day
You will find it will give to you peace of mind
He will point you in the right direction my friend
You will realize to the truth you have been blind

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment