Sunday, August 14, 2011

Think As You Look



Soon the skies will darken upon my old world
I will hear trumpets calling me loud and clear
Great feelings come over me as I am listening
I can sense that my Lord up in Heaven is near

I am so glad that I found my dear Savior in time
For my soul would be headed in a different way
A sinful life I had led for so many years on Earth
Then I met God and I soon learned how to pray

I would walk and talk with Him in a Rose garden
Early in the morning when we could be all alone
He would tell me of Glories Heaven held for me
Saying my place in Heaven was etched in stone

Airy feelings would come with each step we took
As we walked on dew laden grass each morning
My friends if you are not walking with our Savior
That ugly devil will get to you without any warning

If you will listen He will tell it is written in the Bible
A way to my Fathers house is found in that Holy book
Read and understand for it tells you the way to go
All you need to do is open it and think as you look

copyright © 2011 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment