Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For All Eternity

When I hear my name called there in Glory
Tears shall fill these eyes on that happy day
I shall hear our Savior shout the message
Come my son I have taken your sins away

What a glorious feeling when my Jesus I see
His smiling face shows the love in His heart
Knowing I want to tell Him of my love for Him
I stammer not knowing how or when to start

Though I have no fear I am awed by my Lord
His presence radiates a warm feeling over me
Flooding my soul with this great happiness
I know from that old sinful world I am now free

I will know all the pages of the Bible to be true
For this is the land that He made for you and me
No suffering or pain will we ever see up here
Together in harmony we will live for all eternity

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment