Sunday, November 7, 2010

Isn't God Great

When I hear my name shouted there in Glory
What a wonderful day there I am going to see
Hear angels as they sing in perfect harmony
Walk with my Jesus along the deep Blue Sea

Knowing my strife on this Earth is past and over
Never to feel that pain or know sorrow any more
Heaven will be my home throughout all eternity
Obeying God here on Earth opened up the door

He has said believe in me, I will take you home
Where in my Fathers house you will ever dwell
He has told us that everyone has that choice
Live with Him up in Heaven or the devil in hell

Without a doubt I choose to be with my Savior
For to be with the devil is to live your life in sin
Isn't God great, if you will follow His teachings
Heaven's gates will swing open and let you in

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment