Monday, November 8, 2010

I Have Now Shed

When we meet in that land of perfect beauty
All of our sorrows and pains shall pass away
We'll look out the portals for our loved ones
Thank God, He has shown us that only way

Trials and tribulations we face on the Earth
Will be over when we are Heavenly bound
Our ascension up that pathway into Heaven
Shall be greeted by a most glorious sound

Angels, with their harps so sweetly playing
Will give such a great pleasure to our ears
Soon we will pass into our Heavenly home
It's there we can cast aside all of our fears

I am so thankful that I found our dear Savior
Knowing that sinful life that I had once led
He has brought me from the pitfalls of hell
Thank God that kind of life I have now shed

copyright © 2010 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment