Friday, June 19, 2015

Final Victory Won


I want to go to heaven when this life is over
I want to walk with Jesus on eternity’s shore
Shout and sing there with all my conviction
I shall be free from all my sins forevermore


He has given me a choice which way to go
Believe in Him and have an everlasting life
Or face the old devil in a place is called hell
To there be burdened with trouble and strife


What would you have to lose with our Savior
An eternal life with our loving Jesus that is all
Know that He wants you with Him in Heaven
Believe in Him and soon you will hear His call


If today you haven’t met him it’s time to pray
Tell Him that you want to be there in Heaven
That you want to know Him and to love Him
Let Him help you to get your final victory won


copyright © 2015 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment